Access Blocked: Your Institution's Admin Needs To Review ThinkCERCA
If student's are unable to access ThinkCERCA and receive an error message listed above, it usually means your school's IT Team have done a great job at keeping student access secure and will need to allow ThinkCERCA access to student data to login.
To enable access:
- Within the Google Admin Dashboard navigate to Security > API Controls.
- If your students have already attempted to login, you will be able to select apps pending review in the App Access Control box and find ThinkCERCA in the apps to configure. Alternatively, you can select, MANAGE THIRD-PARTY APP ACCESS.
- Once you find the app, select it to Configure Access.
- Select the organizational units that you will allow app access to.
- In the Access to Google Data dialog, select TRUSTED.
- Follow the on-screen directions and confirm the changes. Students should now be able to access ThinkCERCA and effectively use the SSO to authenticate. Teachers that use Google Classroom will be able to fully use it's SSO, Rostering, and Grade-Passback functionality.