You can add students to an ongoing assignment with the "Add More Students" feature in ThinkCERCA.
- On the Classes page, scroll to the class that contains the assignment to which you would like to add a student or students.
- Select "View Class Planner" for the class.
- In the Planner, select the current assignment to which you would like to add a student or students.
- Select the gear icon next to the assignment name.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Add More Students."
- A popup window will appear asking you to confirm the student assignment level. Students already in the assignment will be grayed out. New students in your class will have a checkbox, which you can click to add the student to the assignment. You can also use this popup to assign a different reading level for the student(s).
If a new student is not listed on the dropdown menu after enrolling in your class, please refresh your browser and try again.
- Select the student(s) and click "Next."
- Confirm the assignment due date and select "Assign."