In ThinkCERCA, educators can edit student information such as name, password and grade level. In here, educators can also add or remove a student from a class.
To edit a student’s information, follow these steps:
For School and District Admins
- From the Classes page, click the “Manage School Roster” button.
- On the School Roster page, search for a particular student by typing their name in the search field at the top of the page.
- To edit the student’s name, click “Edit.” To change the student’s reading level, select the appropriate level in the dropdown field. To change the student’s password, click “Reset password.”
- Enter information in the applicable fields.
- Click “Save.”
- From the Classes page, click on your class.
- Once in your class, click on "Roster."
- Select the student you would like to update.
- Enter the information in the applicable fields.
- Click "Save."
To edit a student’s email address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request this change.