If you have a G Suite for Education account and use a Google Classroom to distribute tasks to your students, you can easily share ThinkCERCA assignments. Follow these steps to share an assignment to Google Classroom:
- Navigate to the Curriculum page.
- Search for the lesson you wish to assign and select, "Assign."
- Select the class synced with your Google Classroom Course and make sure the checkbox is enabled next to "Show this assignment in Google Classroom?"
- Follow the through the rest of the assignment process and select. "Assign."
- Once assigned, you will notice a Google Classroom icon next to your assignment in your class planner.
After you share an assignment to your Google Classroom, your students can click on the link provided, which will take them directly to the assignment within the ThinkCERCA application. (For security purposes, if they weren't already logged into ThinkCERCA, they will be prompted to log in again.)